TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Please see the section below titled “Limitation of our liability” which excludes various liabilities which you may incur from or in connection with the use of our site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge. We maintain this site as a service to the internet community and our site has been designed to provide general information about us and our products. Our site is not intended to provide instruction on the correct use of any products manufactured, sold or supplied by us.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in all locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you access our site, you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for compliance with all local laws in connection with your access to this site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. By accessing this site, you agree to comply with all copyright laws in your use of this site and to prevent any unauthorised copying any materials on this site.
- you must retain, on all copies of any content downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on or in the content and our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged;
- you may not modify any content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform or distribute or otherwise use any content for any public or commercial purpose and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- you must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant any express or implied right to you or any third party under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information and we are and shall remain the sole owner of all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patent rights, rights to confidential information and content on the site, the design of the site and any graphics file, text or material on the site.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
We give no guarantees, conditions or warranties as to the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement of any material displayed on or accessed via our site. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of sale as we may have in force from time to time.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use section of these terms.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all of our acceptable use requirements.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware; or
- To promote any illegal or immoral activity, including without limitation to: promote sexually explicit material or violence; to discriminate based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; or
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of our acceptable use requirements and the responses described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
The trademarks, logos, brand names, product names and service marks displayed on the site and listed below (the “Trademarks”) are, without limitation, our registered and unregistered trademarks.
- Eredyne Group
Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without our written permission or such third party that may own the Trademarks. We may, from time to time, introduce new or alternative marks and as such the list may not be a comprehensive representation of all trademarks owned or used by us.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.