FUELCO’S REFUELLING SOLUTION PROPELS SOUTHERN AIR TO NEW HEIGHTS
Storage and dispensing specifically for Aviation Fuel Storage. Compliant to global standards.
- Tanks can be deployed as independent units or in fuel farms of multiple tanks even at remotes sites.
- In-feed pumping systems available with pumps and optional equipment such as filtration and metering (with bulk air elimination)
- Quality control system integration available including fuel sampling cabinets and contaminant and water testing
Fuelco supplied additional tanks and dispensing systems at a mine site for the purpose of heavy vehicle refuelling.
- Designed, constructed and compliant to AS1940, AS1692, AS1657 JIG 2
- Inner tanks come as either 304 stainless steel or epoxy lined carbon steel. All fittings and pipework 304 stainless
- All tanks include primary and interstitial emergency vents and independent high high level alarm and desiccant
breathers and pressure vacuum valves on tank vents
- Filtration to API/EI Spec for commerical & military standards. in-feed and dispensing systems available
- All works conducted under stringent quality control procedures
- Tanks designed and approved to CSC for transport by road, rail and ship
- Inner tanks come as either 304 stainless steel or epoxy lined carbon steel. All fittings and pipework 304 stainless steel.
- Emergency venting
- Sloping floor to sump
- Water extraction pipework into sump
- Jiggle wire, dipstick and vent access from Pumpbay
- Interstitial space dip and vent
- Optional walkway along top of the tank giving access to vents, dip sticks
- Manway and inspection hatch
Fuelco worked closely with Southern Air to design Storage and dispensing for aviation fuel (Avgas and Jet A-1)