This project involved providing 2 x Logitank Kommander self bunded tanks and refuelling system for the purpose of refuelling a fleet of buses at their depot or home base.
Location : South Australia
Tanks : Logitank Kommander LTKO 68
Comments : Fuelco provided 2 x Logitank Kommander LTKO 68’s for the purpose of storing diesel.
For part of this project, Fuelco decommissioned existing underground storage tanks.
Fuelco supplied the tanks and dispensing equipment, for the storage and dispensing of diesel, to a bus company needing storage and dispensing at their depot.
This refuelling system was designed specifically for the transport industry where there is the need to store and dispense Diesel for trucks and buses.
The Logitank Kommander is designed specifically for storing fuels including diesel. All components are customised to suit the safe handling and storage of diesel.
Decommission existing underground storage tanks in conjunction with regulations and safe environmental practices.
Supply and install a bus refuelling system that stores diesel.
- Set up Master tank in temporary position
- Set up electrical connection to regent unloading pump and temporary dispensing pump in tank bay
- Foam fill and decommission underground tanks
- Install concrete plinths for positioning of self bunded tanks
- Move Master & Slave tank into new position
- Install new pipe work to existing gal pipe in wash bay
- Master to have electrical fit our as per plan
- Install upright stands to hold pipe work in place