Portable Fuel System Tanks
Fire Rated Tanks – double-wall fire-protected aboveground storage tank.
Inner and outer steel tank with a unique lightweight thermal insulation material that exceeds the UL 4-hour fire test.
Insulating material is 75% lighter than concrete, reducing shipping, installation and relocation costs.
Compatible with a wide range of Fuels and Chemicals, Including Biodiesel and Ethanol.
- 5000, 10,000,15,000, 27,000 & 60,000 Litre capacities
- UL 2085 Listed “Protected” tank
- Ballistics and Impact protection per UL 2085
- Both the inner and outer steel tanks are built to UL standards
- 2 hour rated (2” thick insulation) and 4 hour rated (4” thick insulation)
- Standing Loss Control testing requirements for air emissions
Get in touch for more information.
Portable Fuel System Tanks – Self Bunded Portable Fuel Storage Tank System designed to minimise your footprint and maximise storage capacity.
PFS 13 or 17 are our portable fuel station complete packages ready to plug and play.
Build to suit both end users with medium fleets and fuel distributors with control system standard.
- Self Bunded Portable Fuel System 13 or 17
- Designed, Built & Tested to UL142/ULC S601
- Primary shell thickness 3mm Carbon Steel, Secondary shell 5mm thickness
- Dispenser c/w 10mtr 1’’ hose and auto nozzle – High mast standard
- Can be fitted with FMS management and software – USB and RFID reader
- Can be fitted with Control ATG remove tank level access with solar panel option and LED display
- Wet tested and calibrated ready to use.
- For shipping 2x PFS17 in 40 foot container, 3x PFS 13 in 40 ft container
- Safety – Fail safe overfill protection valves prevent filling spills
- Factory pre-testing ensures maximum quality
- AS 1692 – 2006 Steel tanks for flammable and combustible liquids
- AS 1940 – 2004 The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids
- UL142 Approved
Model Safe Fill Capacity Length Width Height PFS13 13,00 ltrs 3950 2200 2500 PFS17 17,000 ltrs 4717 2200 2500